Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hospital this week

I am packing for my time in the hospital and preparing the house for my mother to take over the kids for the next couple days. After tonight I won't be home for a couple nights and Brian will be in and out to be with the kids, etc. I assume if I am feeling good, I would get home earlier than expected because they don't keep you there if it's not necessary. I am feeling healthy so thankfully I did not get sick and I assume my blood counts are high enough as well. I am still nervous that something will jinx the whole thing but I guess I am as ready as I will ever be. Monday I will have appts to attend and then Brian and will stay over close by for an early start on Tues. Apparently it will be a long day with two surgeons back to back. I assume Brian will be updating the blog after the surgery.

Thank you again for all of you still sticking with me over the long haul. This is one step closer to this being over.

Britt

No comments: