Friday, September 4, 2009

Guess What

I just got my results back from my Pet/CT from yesterday and they found NO Evidence of Cancer!!!! There was really nothing there. They did see some activity around the tissue expander but felt that was from the surgery site not cancer related. And oh yeah, I also have a ovarian cyst. No big deal, I get them all the time and have had this one for over a year.

This is great news. I was really nervous about this final test because the results were going to drastically change the path of my life, if there was still evidence of cancer. Before I knew I was still getting Chemo and radiation so still knew what I had to do but right now, this late in the game, I have the surgery coming up on the 11th and one final Herceptin treatment on Sept 22nd and THAT IS IT!!!

A big sigh of relief on this one and I wanted to share it all with you. My biggest supporters.

Britt

1 comment:

lelliebells said...

That is AWESOME Brit! I am so happy for you. -Kelly Freitas (PSW)