Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sept 23rd, M Day

Looks like I am set for Sept 23rd for my surgery. Wish me luck. I will recover in the hospital for a couple days and then continue recovery at home for the next couple weeks until I begin Chemotherapy. The surgeon will remove the tissue and then a reconstruction surgeon follow right after and will give me a temporary breast until I am ready to have final reconstruction surgery at a later date. A delay is required, I won't go into the details but basically, I will need one more final surgery after it is all said and done to give me a permanent breast and even get a lift on the right side to match the new one. So lucky me, I will look 20 something into my 80's. HAHA That's all for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey sis-

you are a good writer! I'm impressed. I will be there to support you!!